Hemophilia Treatment Provider
We Are pleased to announce our approval as a Home Hemophilia Treatment Provider as Designated by the State of New Jersey. We are proud to have met the very stringent criteria outlined by the State and the Hemophilia Association of New Jersey which gave us this special consideration as one of the few select companies in New Jersey endorsed to treat the Hemophilia population in New Jersey. More
About MediLink SpecialtyCare Hemophilia Services
MediLink has served the unique needs of the patient, family, physician and payor communities since 1994. With over 50 years of combined PICC certified infusion nursing experience, our staff is clinically trained in the latest infusion methods for all hemophilia factor products available today.
MediLink SpecialtyCare was designed to provide and deliver outstanding customer service to the Bleeding Disorders Community with your satisfaction and well-being our # 1 concern.
MediLink SpecialtyCare is proud of the sservices we are able to provide to those individuals and families that live with a bleeding disorder on a daily basis. At MediLink, we truly recognize and understand the challenges you and your loved ones face every day.
Bill Jamison, MediLink’s Director of Hemophilia Services and an individual with severe hemophilia type ‘A”, has been involved with the Bleeding Disorders Community in a professional basis for many years. Bill, along with the entire MediLink SpecialtyCare® Team, has developed a program that comprehends the entire dynamic and complexities of living with a bleeding disorder.
We will work with your physician and other care team members to design a comprehensive treatment program that specifically meets their expectations and yours to work towards a positive clinical outcome. Allow MediLink SpecialtyCare® to deliver that outstanding customer services you and your family justly deserve.
For further information, contact Bill Jamison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hemophilia Hot-Line Number: (609) 568-0901
Suiting Your Needs with OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- 24/7 365 Outstanding Customer Service
- Friendly, Knowledgeable, Understanding and Caring Staff
- Our own PICC certified nurse’s available 24/7 365
- Pharmacy Consulting
- Proactive Factor Inventory Management
- Factor Product Choice
- Dedicated Personal Care Team
- Customized patient protocols to meet individual and care team needs
- Factor Assay Management for cost control
- Lifetime Maximum Monitoring if applicable
- Expert insurance verification
- Expert Reimbursement Team
- Personal Delivery by our staff
- Next Day Fed Ex shipping if needed
- Hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease education; schools, workplace, first responders, police, daycare, insurance companies, physicians, nurses
- Patient education resources
- Sharps management
- Home infusion training in conjunction with your physician/nurse
- Product Recall Protocol
- Hemophilia Chapter Support